I know it’s been a while since I last posted on this blog. I am trying to find myself and where I stand in life. Aren’t we all? This is my first post since I took my break to figure out what I want in my life. I am going to be doing some Icebreaker Questions so you can learn a little about me.
1.If I could live in any sitcoms which ones would it be?
I would live in Friends – because who wouldn’t on that one, The Big Bang Theory – because I would be interested in how I would fit into everything, and The Office.
2. What is in my High School Locker?
It really depends on what school. At Marsh Valley High School, I put all my notebooks and textbooks in there along with extra pencils and pens and some perfume so I smelled good for the whole day. At Century High School on the other hand, I never used my locker – except for once I wanted to try it but I was late that day to every single one of my 6 classes. If you know me at all – that drove me nuts. So, I had a unused locker my Senior year.
3. If I had my very own talk show who would my 1st 3 Guests be?
Oh my goodness! This is a super hard question to answer. I know for sure one of them would be Ellen DeGeneres – because she is a talk show host and never is on anyone elses talk shows; Harry Styles – because I love his new album; and Taylor Swift because not only I have loved her music for a long time but she is the Artist of the Decade.
4. If a movie was being made of my life who would I choose to be me?
I definitely would choose Selena Gomez or Zendaya.
5. Scariest thing I have ever done.
Ziplining, need I say more?
6.If I could instantly become an expert in something what it would be?
I want to instantly become an expert in cooking.
7. The best gift I was ever given?
8.What is your favorite children’s book?
It’s a book my Mom used to read to us when we were little the book title is Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.
9. If you were the 8th dwarf who would you be?
I definitely would be crabby.
10. Where is the last place you’d be caught dead?
In the burial place of Egyptian Royalty.
11. What would you rather have more time or more money?
12. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button?
13. Would you rather mentally age or physically never age?
Physically never age – so basically like the Cullens on Twilight.
14. What is something you’ve done that no one expected?
That’s for me to know and no one else to find out.
15. Would you rather become someone else or stay you?
Both – stay me and become someone else.
16. What is my Dream Job?
Own my own Cosmotology Business next to my cousins Tattoo Parlor
17. What is holding me back in life right now?
I am Scared.
I am Broke.
I am Groot.
18. What have you let go of that has lightened your load?
Perfection of being under so much ridicule all of the time.
19. What is something on your bucket list you want to try but are to scared of?
Skinny dipping or Chunky Dunking
Terminology was adopted by one of my roommate’s family reunion itineraries.
20. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
I love dogs – pitbulls, but I love black cats. So really either one. Preferably dogs – because dogs can be trained.